If you’ve ever wanted to mount Paris Hilton, here’s your chance! On the wall, I mean. This ‘Celebrity Mythology Paparazzi Taxidermy Trophy’ features a 3D Paris Hilton bust mounted on a plaque the same way a stuffed deer would be.
The 3d Paris Hilton trophy was made from an assortment of paparazzi photos that Andrew Salomone printed onto canvas paper then wrapped over plastic bags.
We’ve actually seen a surprising amount of fake taxidermy on Trend Hunter. Take a look at some of our favs in the related articles below.
Paris Hilton Trophy Made of Paparazzi Photos Pasted on Plastic Bags
1. Celebrity Taxidermy - The DIY trend of creating taxidermy trophies using paparazzi photos presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and home decor industry.
2. Fake Taxidermy - The rise of fake taxidermy, as seen in the DIY Paris Hilton trophy, opens up innovative possibilities in the design and craft industries.
3. Upcycled Art - The use of plastic bags and repurposed materials in creating the 3D Paris Hilton trophy showcases the potential for disruptive innovation in the sustainable art sector.
1. Art - The DIY celebrity taxidermy trend offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the art world, through new techniques and materials.
2. Home Decor - The emergence of DIY taxidermy trophies, like the 3D Paris Hilton bust, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the home decor industry, by offering unique and unconventional design options.
3. Fashion - The incorporation of paparazzi photos into the creation of the Paris Hilton trophy highlights potential disruptive innovation in the fashion industry, through the fusion of celebrity culture and artistic expression.