Pop diva Beyonce kicked off the November 9th, 2008 World Music Awards in Monte Carlo, Monaco with drama and style.
Beyonce, a devout fan of British fashion designer Alexander McQueen, wore a getup from his Fall 2008 military-inspired collection and rocked it with cache, panache and a bad-ass femme fatale attitude.
The diva wore her Gareth Pugh Freddy Krueger-like hand accessories as she performed “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It).”
Dresslikestarz noted, “Beyonce opted for a gold detailing and ornate trims set off slick military cut jacket from Alexander McQueen, perked up with shiny skinny leggings from Temperley London and strappy golden killer heels to create an ultimate military rock chic style!”
Check out more of Alexander McQueen’s military-inspired couture in the gallery’s last two photos.
Beyonce Rocks Alexander McQueen at World Music Awards
1. Military-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for military-inspired fashion.
2. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create technology or platforms that allow consumers to instantly shop and recreate celebrity fashion looks.
3. High-end Designer Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Facilitate collaborations between high-end designers and affordable brands to make luxury fashion more accessible.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use advanced manufacturing technologies and automation to streamline the production process and reduce costs in the fashion industry.
2. Sustainable Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development of sustainable materials for various industries including fashion, construction, and automotive.
3. E-commerce and Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop virtual fitting technology or augmented reality applications to enhance the online shopping experience and reduce returns.