Mello Mind—a water-soluble CBD concentrate—is the latest innovation from the cannabis-forward brand. The product is marketed as "unlike traditional CBD tinctures" as it enables a "new form of CBD."
Given that the offering comes in accessible and convenient packaging, consumers can take it on-the-go. The formula is shelf-stable. It is made with certified organic Full Spectrum hemp extract, sourced from small-batch farmers in the USA, and certified organic MCT Oil. The CBD concentrate mixes well with food and beverages, allowing consumers to pick and choose a base for their relaxing experience. Per one milliliter, which equates one full dropper that comes with every bottle of Mello Mind, the solution contains a bit over 40 MG of CBD.
Mello Mind retails for $75 USD.
Image Credit: Mello
Mello Mind is Convenient to Ingest and Made Out of Two Ingredients
1. Water-soluble CBD Concentrates - The trend of water-soluble CBD concentrates offers a new and convenient form of CBD ingestion.
2. Convenient Packaging - The trend of convenient packaging provides on-the-go CBD consumption options.
3. Mixing CBD with Food and Beverages - The trend of mixing CBD with food and beverages allows consumers to customize their CBD experience.
1. CBD Products - The CBD products industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of creating water-soluble CBD concentrates.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can capitalize on the disruptive innovation opportunity of creating convenient and portable CBD packaging.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can embrace the disruptive innovation opportunity of incorporating CBD into their products.