This cat condo fits on the back of a door, creating extra space in a small area. The Over the Door Cat Condo by Hammacher Schlemmer is ideal for active felines who enjoy climbing, pouncing and lounging, not to mention fitting into and around furniture. It therefore has a dual function as an entertainment system for curious kitties.
The space saver has five compartments stretching over 5 feet and can accommodate up to five animals at a time. There are seven holes for easy access on the fronts and side. The product is made out of durable 600-denier polyester fabric which can withstand lots of scratching and climbing.
This is ideal if you have multiple cats in an apartment, especially curious cats with lots of energy.
This Cat Condo Accommodates Five Critters at Once While Saving Space
1. Space-saving Furniture - The trend of creating furniture that maximizes space in small areas is disrupting traditional home decor.
2. Multi-functional Pet Accessories - The trend of designing pet accessories with multiple functions, like the cat condo, is providing innovative solutions for pet owners.
3. Durable and Pet-friendly Materials - The trend of using durable materials that withstand scratching and climbing is revolutionizing the manufacturing of pet products.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry has the opportunity to innovate by creating more space-saving furniture options.
2. Pet Accessories - The pet accessory industry can capitalize on the trend by developing more multi-functional products like the cat condo.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry can take advantage of the trend by producing more durable and pet-friendly fabrics for different applications.