Couple Keith and Judy Cyrus launched their catering business CaSpanish to create delectable food menus that stem from a Caribbean and Spanish fusion. Judy's cultural background is Dominican and Puerto Rican, and Keith is a Trinidadian American. CaSpanish's Latin cuisine gets a Trinidadian twist, with menu selections that range from empanadas, fried chicken and waffles, and traditional drinks. This includes empanada flavors of beef, chicken, pork, veggie, pizza, as well as Nutella, marshmallow, guava, and pineapple.
What makes their fried chicken and waffles stand out is the waffle itself, with the options of either coquito waffles or red velvet coquito waffles. Coquito is a latin drink that traditionally features a blend of rum, vanilla, coconut, and cinnamon. CaSpanish also offers plenty of coquito flavors as well, including chocolate, birthday cake, pineapple, cherry fireball, as well as morir soñando.
CaSpanish Infuses Festive Latin Flavors to Street Food Menus
1. Fusion Cuisine - The blending of different cultural flavors and ingredients opens up opportunities for unique culinary creations.
2. Gourmet Street Food - Street food menus that offer elevated and gourmet versions of popular dishes bring innovation to the traditional street food industry.
3. Creative Beverage Infusions - Experimenting with different flavors and infusing them into traditional drinks creates new and exciting taste experiences.
1. Food Catering - Catering businesses can explore fusion cuisines and unique menu selections to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Food Trucks - Food truck operators can embrace gourmet street food concepts that elevate their offerings and attract a wider customer base.
3. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can innovate by infusing traditional drinks with different flavors to cater to evolving consumer tastes.