The instantly recognizable and high-end brand Hermes went above and beyond in an effort to engage its customers and potentially draw in new ones, as the luxury brand hosted the Carre Club, offering shoppers a personalized and immersive experience in Singapore.
The opening weekend featured makeovers, product testing and two-floors of Instagram-friendly moments, helping to re-define the brand that was established in 1837 as one that's vibrant, youthful and Millennial-friendly. Guests of the space had the opportunity to personalize one of the brand's iconic silk scarves and take part in numerous activations, like a disco, a night-time neon skate park, and karaoke. In addition, those visiting had the opportunity to undergo a unique makeover in which stylists would customize a unique wig for each of the guests to wear.
Both personalized, thoughtfully planned and highly sharable, this event offered its consumer base over nine activations that won't soon be forgotten.
Image Credit: Hermes
The Hermes Carre Club Offered 9 Experiences Over 2 Floors
1. Luxury Branded Pop-ups - Opportunity for luxury brands to create personalized and immersive experiences for their customers through pop-up events.
2. Instagram-friendly Experiences - Creating spaces and moments designed specifically for social media sharing, allowing brands to gain organic promotion and reach a wider audience.
3. Vibrant and Millennial-friendly Branding - Luxury brands redefining their image to appeal to the younger generation, using modern and youthful elements in their marketing strategies.
1. Luxury Retail - High-end fashion and luxury brands using pop-up events to attract customers and showcase their products in a unique and memorable way.
2. Event Planning - Demand for creative event planners who can ideate and execute personalized and immersive experiences for brands and their customers.
3. Social Media Marketing - Brands leveraging Instagram-friendly moments to increase brand awareness, engagement, and organic promotion on social media platforms.