The Caroline Winberg Marie Claire Spain editorial for the magazine's April 2011 issue exudes sensuous tough-girl attitude. The Swedish beauty was an aspiring professional football player in her youth, when a scout spotted the then-15-year-old and suggested that she consider a career in modeling.
Winberg certainly channels her tough side in this shoot entitled ‘Intrépidas.’ Lensed by Max Cardelli, the Caroline Winberg Marie Claire Spain April 2011 spread makes me want to ride away on two wheels.
The Caroline Winberg Marie Claire Spain Spread Gets Brazen
1. Exotic Biker Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create clothing lines inspired by biker culture and exotic locations.
2. Tough-girl Attitude - Brands can create marketing campaigns that celebrate strong, confident women with an edgy attitude.
3. Sports-modeling Crossovers - Opportunity for sports agencies and modeling agencies to collaborate and identify talented individuals with potential for success in both industries.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can capitalize on the trend by creating biker-inspired clothing lines and edgy marketing campaigns.
2. Sports - Sports agencies and modeling agencies can work together to identify individuals with potential for success in both industries.
3. Media - Media companies can create content that celebrates strong, confident women with an edgy attitude, appealing to their target audience.