The photo shoot starring Caroline Trentini by Fabio Bartelt is full of elegant and glamorous whimsy. Although it has a gypsy-like vibe to it, this shoot has a decidedly Art Deco era influence that is present in the luxe choices of jewelry and headpieces. Nevertheless, the looks are eclectic enough that the shoot as a whole doesn't stick to one particular theme or another.
Shot for the Brazilian Wish Report, the photo shoot starring Caroline Trentini by Fabio Bartelt is filled with holiday party inspiration. It moves away from typical ensembles for styling that will stand out rather than meld into the crowd. For instance, although the turban look has started to attract followers, it is still a rather unique and bold accent for any outfit.
Caroline Trentini by Fabio Bartelt Shoot is Inspired by Art Deco
1. Whimsical Gypsy Style - Explore how incorporating whimsical gypsy elements into fashion photography can create an elegant and glamorous look.
2. Art Deco Influences - Discover the disruptive innovation opportunities of incorporating Art Deco era influences into modern fashion shoots, jewelry, and headpieces.
3. Unique Styling Accents - Learn how incorporating unique and bold accents like the turban look can create standout fashion ensembles.
1. Fashion Photography - Explore how fashion photographers can incorporate whimsical gypsy and Art Deco influences to create visually stunning images.
2. Jewelry Design - Discover the disruptive innovation opportunities of designing jewelry with Art Deco influences, catering to consumers looking for elegant and glamorous pieces.
3. Fashion Styling - Learn how fashion stylists can experiment with unique accents like the turban look to create standout and trend-setting fashion ensembles.