Carly Margolis and Keds have joined forces to create a shoe that technically could be worn to a formal event, but I definitely would not recommend it. On second thought, go for it. Nothing like having some silly footwear to liven up a black tie event.
The outside features the bare foot look that will definitely get a chuckle out of anyone who looks upon it. Check out more sweet sneakers on Trend Hunter below.
Carly Margolis and Keds Create Deceptive Toe Shoes
1. Deceptive-toe Footwear - Creating footwear that has a deceptive toe design for a unique look and playful twist.
2. Barefoot Styling - Incorporating the barefoot look in fashion products for a quirky style that breaks conventions.
3. Humorous Shoes - Designing footwear that incorporates humor and novelty for a playful touch.
1. Fashion Industry - Incorporating playful and innovative designs in footwear to appeal to a younger, fashion-conscious audience.
2. Event Planning Industry - Integrating footwear with unique designs as a creative way to add a playful touch to events such as weddings and black-tie occasions.
3. Art Industry - Creating footwear collaborations between designers and artists for unique designs that push the boundaries of fashion and art.