Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is leaning into the delicious taste of apples this fall with two tasty new apple-filled treats.
One of the most exciting new offerings at Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is the new Caramel Apple Crunch Ice Cream. The new flavor consists of apple-flavored ice cream swirled with caramel cinnamon ribbons and studded with crunchy shortbread pieces. As the brand puts it, "Our fresh-made apple ice cream tastes like it came straight from the orchard, and we added some spice with caramel cinnamon ribbons. Shortbread pieces round out this popular seasonal flavor with a sweet twist."
If you're looking for even more apple flavor, Bruster’s is also serving up Warm Apple Dumplings, which is a dish that consists of sweet apple dumplings topped with cinnamon ice cream and cinnamon sauce.
Image Credit: Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Has New Caramel Apple Crunch Ice Cream for Fall 2022
1. Apple-inspired Ice Cream - The trend for apple-inspired ice cream offers an opportunity for dessert makers to source local and organic apple varieties as the base for their frozen treats.
2. Cinnamon Caramel Swirls - The trend for cinnamon caramel swirled ice creams presents an opportunity for brands to experiment with unique spice blends and produce innovative flavors.
3. Gourmet Ice Cream Shortbread - The trend for gourmet ice cream shortbread mix-ins presents an opportunity for artisanal bakers and dessert makers to create their own unique blend of premium shortbread pieces for ice cream mix-ins.
1. Dessert Manufacturing - The dessert manufacturing industry may seek more organic and local apple suppliers to incorporate into their fall-inspired flavors.
2. Spice Industry - The spice industry has an opportunity to collaborate with dessert makers by creating unique spice blends to complement seasonal flavors.
3. Artisanal Baking - The artisanal baking industry has an opportunity to create and supply their own blend of shortbread pieces as a mix-in for premium ice creams.