Until now business cards have been mostly generic, not seeing much innovation. Perhaps they have a cool font or glossy paper, but they seem to be stuck in a print, press, pass world and don't leave much to be enthralled. Kind of a dull way to pass on your information to potential clients. Sure it's neat and organized, but chances are they won't look at it again. They'll likely just stick it in their pocket and your little card will see yet another rinse cycle in the laundry.
Chung Dha Lam has created a business card that will surely captivate anyone you hand it to; Animated business cards. Not only does it captivate, but in order to make the animation, you need to actually slide the inner card back and forth in its outer sleeve, thus making it the ultimate hands on experience, guaranteeing your card will awe its recipients.
1. Interactive Business Cards - Opportunity for businesses to create interactive business cards that captivate recipients and provide a unique hands-on experience.
2. Augmented Reality Business Cards - Potential for businesses to incorporate augmented reality technology into their business cards, creating a more immersive and engaging experience for recipients.
3. Smart Business Cards - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop smart business cards that can store and share digital information, enhancing networking and information exchange.
1. Printing Industry - Printing companies can explore the opportunity to offer customized and interactive business cards with innovative printing techniques.
2. Graphic Design Industry - Graphic designers can embrace the trend of animated business cards by creating visually captivating designs that come to life when interacted with.
3. Technology Industry - Technology companies can develop and integrate interactive features, such as augmented reality or NFC technology, into business cards, revolutionizing traditional networking methods.