Mirth Provisions' 'Legal' is a line of four sparkling tonic beverages that are cannabis-infused. With its four flavors, Mirth Provisions promises to also provide four different experiences. Flavors include 'Rainier Cherry,' which is said to produce "a clear-headed, focused high" from fresh cherries from Washington and locally grown cannabis extract, as well as 'Cranberry CBD,' which promise "a gloriously powerful body high with a clear, anxiety-free head trip."
Mirth Provisions describes that Legal sets itself apart from other sodas, beverages and edibles on the market by being ready-to-drink, all-natural and boasting the ability to bring on a variety of desired effects to the mind and body.
The brand recently produced "the world’s first-ever cannabis commercial" for its line of Legal tonics, which speaks to the ways expanding cannabis culture is now reaching mainstream media.
'Legal' Introduces Four Flavored Cannabis-Infused Sparkling Tonics
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - The introduction of cannabis-infused tonics for different experiences offers opportunities for the development of unique and diverse product lines.
2. Ready-to-drink Edibles - The growing popularity of ready-to-drink cannabis-infused beverages creates a market for convenient and discreet consumption options.
3. Mainstream Cannabis Culture - The development of a cannabis commercial highlights the increasing normalization of cannabis and creates opportunities in advertising and media industries.
1. Cannabis Beverage Industry - The increasing demand for cannabis-infused beverages creates opportunities for innovation and growth in the cannabis industry, particularly the beverage sector.
2. Edible Industry - As the popularity of cannabis-infused tonics grows, the edible industry has the opportunity to expand into new ready-to-drink product lines.
3. Advertising Industry - The normalization of cannabis presents new opportunities for advertising in mainstream media, particularly in the development of commercial campaigns targeted at wider audiences.