Looking like a fantastical vision in a sultry tropical haven of flowers and surreal nature, the Candice Swanepoel Forum ads star the always gorgeous model as the face of Brazilian brand. The South African beauty looks like a provocative fairytale princess lounging in a psychedelic blue-hued wilderness that exists only in wild imaginations and creative fashion campaigns.
The top model poses once again for the brand in its Spring/Summer 2015 campaign after having worked with the sexy apparel label once before. And the match makes sense -- the clothes are sizzling hot and so is she in the Candice Swanepoel Forum ads. The blonde bombshell was captured by photographer Zee Nunes and styled by Maurice Iane with beauty by Henrique Martins.
The Candice Swanepoel Forum Ads are Provocative and Psychedelic
1. Sultry Fashion Campaigns - Sultry and provocative fashion campaigns that create a fantastical and imaginative experience for consumers offer opportunities for fashion brands to stand out in the market.
2. Psychedelic Photography - The use of psychedelic and surreal photography in fashion campaigns can create an otherworldly experience for consumers, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising and fashion industries.
3. Tropical Fashion - The exotic image of tropical paradises can be leveraged as a trend in fashion campaigns, providing an opportunity for brands to tap into consumer fantasies and offer an escape from mundane everyday life.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage sultry and surreal campaigns, psychedelic photography, and tropical themes to create more impactful advertising campaigns and stand out in a highly competitive industry.
2. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry could benefit from incorporating sultry and surreal campaigns, psychedelic photography, and tropical themes to create new and imaginative ways to capture consumer attention and increase brand awareness.
3. Photography Industry - The photography industry can leverage the demand for sultry, surreal and exotic images by working with fashion brands to create campaigns that satisfy consumer desire for new and innovative photography experiences.