The Candice Lake Sportsgirl campaign for Oyster Mag sparks some cute, sporty urban wear and styling. The spring looks feature models dressed-down in street wear going about everyday business. Mixing a variety of neutrals and bright, eye-popping colors, Lake's campaign encompasses the modern urban fashionista.
Prominently featuring bikes, the girls are depicted in realistic urban biking, strolling or shopping apparel. Lake, a photographer for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and other major fashion news conglomerates, manages to capture the current, fashionable and realistic while bringing some urban edge and sporty zeal.
The Candice Lake 'Sportsgirl' Photo Series is Urban-Sporty
1. Urban Athleisure Wear - Opportunity for fashion companies to create comfortable yet fashionable clothing for the modern urban fashionista.
2. Bike-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate bikes and biking apparel into their products and marketing campaigns.
3. Street-chic Fashion Photography - Opportunity for fashion companies to showcase urban wear in a realistic and relatable way, similar to Candice Lake's Sportsgirl campaign.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to create new and innovative products that combine fashion and function for busy urban customers.
2. Sports - Opportunity for sports companies to create products and marketing campaigns that focus on urban sports like biking, running, and walking.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture urban fashion in a realistic and relatable way, similar to Candice Lake's Sportsgirl campaign.