While the Canada Day long weekend is traditionally a relaxing time full of sun tanning, beer drinking and swimming, adding some spice and danger to those easygoing few days can make this weekend one of the most memorable of the summer.
Trend Hunter's Editor Jamie Munro has chosen two exceptionally epic water sports activities that are sure to spice up even the dullest of weekends. The first is the 'Jetovator,' a jet pack/seadoo hybrid that launches risk-takers 30 feet above the water. While a lot of failed attempts are required to perfect the Jetovator technique, when it's used properly, the Jetovator is one of the most awesome water activities on the market.
Jamie's second epic long weekend activity is the 'Subwing.' This flat, board-like structure attaches to the back of motorboats and tows swimmers along underneath the water. While it's perhaps less dangerous than the Jetovator, the Subwing is perfect for curious water lovers who are aching to know what it feels like to swim as quickly as a fish.
Whether you're spending your Canada Day long weekend at the cottage or in the backyard, these epic sports activities will definitely give you a thirst for danger.
These Epic Sports Will Add Danger to Your Canada Day Long Weekend
1. Gravity-defying Water Sports - Discover the growing trend of water sports that defy gravity and add an element of danger to traditional activities.
2. Jetovator - Explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of the jet pack/seadoo hybrid that launches risk-takers 30 feet above the water.
3. Subwing - Find out how the towable board-like structure called Subwing is revolutionizing underwater swimming experiences.
1. Water Sports - The water sports industry can tap into the trend of gravity-defying activities to attract thrill-seekers and adventurers.
2. Marine Recreation - The marine recreation industry has the opportunity to embrace disruptive innovations like the Jetovator and the Subwing to enhance the overall experience for enthusiasts.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Tourism and hospitality businesses located near bodies of water can incorporate these epic water sports activities to attract tourists seeking unique and thrilling experiences.