If you are looking for a way to spruce up your s'mores this summer, you might want to try adding campfire roasted Starburst to the mix. Some are going as far to say that we have been eating Starbursts candy wrong this entire time.
In the same way that you would roast a marshmallow, you can melt the candies by putting them on the end of a stick and melting them a bit over a fire. Placing a campfire roasted Starburst between graham crackers takes the treat to a whole new, and entirely delicious, level.
S'mores have been enormously popular as a flavor lately, from alcoholic beverages and Starbucks frappuccinos to deep fried snacks and Oreo cookies. This version is more of a stretch since it wouldn't typically include other classic ingredients like chocolate and marshmallow.
Campfire Roasted Starburst Takes the S'more Sandwich to New and Sweet Heights
1. Campfire Roasting - Exploring different foods that can be roasted over a campfire presents opportunities for unique flavor combinations.
2. Creative S'mores Variations - Inventing new s'mores recipes using unconventional ingredients offers a chance to create exciting taste experiences.
3. Revamping Candy Usage - Reimagining how candies are used in cooking and baking opens up possibilities for unexpected flavor profiles.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating campfire roasting techniques into food and beverage products can create innovative and indulgent treats.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Introducing campfire roasted Starburst s'mores as a unique campfire dessert can enhance the guest experience in resorts, campsites, and outdoor events.
3. Confectionery - Promoting new ways to enjoy candies like Starbursts, such as melting them over fire for s'mores, offers a novel approach to confectionery consumption.