When you're out away from home exploring the wilderness, coming up with wholesome camping meals can be tricky -- especially without the ability to use any appliances. These adorable bonfire eggs by food blogger My Name is Yeh are a great source of protein to have while out on the road and don't require the use of any cookware making for an easy clean up.
These bonfire eggs are creatively made inside a hollowed out potato that acts as the pot to fully cook the egg. The potatoes are hollowed out, filled with a crack egg, seasoned and then rolled carefully in tinfoil. The potatoes are placed on the outskirts of the fire and cooked till the potato is soft and the egg whites have turned fully white. Then top the potato with your favorite toppings like hot sauce and enjoy.
This Simple Campfire Meal Cookes an Egg Inside a Hollowed out Potato
1. Campfire Cooking - Opportunity to develop campfire cooking tools and equipment that are compact and portable.
2. Alternative Cooking Methods - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create alternative cooking methods for outdoor enthusiasts, such as solar-powered cookers.
3. Creative Food Preparation - Innovation opportunity to develop unique and creative ways to prepare and cook food, such as using vegetables as cooking pots.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity to provide innovative food solutions and products for outdoor enthusiasts, including easy-to-use cooking equipment and meal kits.
2. Camping Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create compact and lightweight cooking tools specifically designed for camping and outdoor cooking.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to develop new products and recipes that cater to the needs of outdoor adventurers, focusing on nutrition, convenience, and minimal equipment requirements.