Making s'mores on a warm night while camping or simply enjoying a bonfire in the backyard may already be a summer treat, but the Campfire Bar takes it to a chilly level. For those who don't have access to an open fire or who perhaps prefers cooler confections to combat the hot weather, the Campfire Bar is for them. It is essentially a s'more flavored ice cream bar, but with more s'more than ice cream.
Created by Brittany Kirkwood of Sweetened With Honey, the Campfire Bar recipe is made entirely from scratch. Of course, people can cut corners if they need to. The Campfire Bar calls from graham crackers, marshmallow fluff and melted chocolate for dipping.
The Campfire Bar is a Chilly Alternative to the Classic Summer Treat
1. Campfire-themed Desserts - Opportunity for innovative frozen treats that capture the nostalgia and flavors of campfire s'mores in unexpected ways.
2. Alternative Ice Cream Bars - Opportunity to create unique frozen treats that go beyond traditional ice cream flavors and incorporate nostalgic elements.
3. DIY Dessert Kits - Opportunity to provide consumers with pre-packaged kits that allow them to recreate popular desserts like s'mores in their own homes.
1. Frozen Dessert - Disruptive innovation in the frozen dessert industry by offering new and nostalgic flavors in innovative formats.
2. Food Delivery Services - Disruptive innovation in the food delivery industry by offering specialty dessert kits that can be delivered directly to customers' homes.
3. Specialty Grocery Stores - Opportunity for specialty grocery stores to offer unique frozen treats that incorporate nostalgic flavors and appeal to consumers looking for new dessert experiences.