In a time where anything and everything is connected, Camp Grounded provides an outlet for adults -- and it isn't connected to the wall. The main premise of the camp is to help people get away from their daily tech addictions by getting back to both nature and people.
Living in a highly connected environment can be incredibly taxing on an individual; there's always something happening. It can lead to more work hours, more stress because of increased expectations and even a feeling of constantly being "on." The people over at Camp Grounded wanted to get people back to being connected with other people -- not through social media networks, text messages, or Skype, but in face-to-face situations that revolve around them helping each other. That's not to say that technology is inherently harmful, but that having a balance can be the cure to your e-stress. Check out the Camp Grounded website for more information about their rewarding services.
Camp Grounded Helps Adults Ditch Tech Addictions
1. Digital Detox - Opportunities for businesses to create products and services that help individuals disconnect from technology and find balance in their lives.
2. Nature Retreats - Opportunities to develop camps and retreats that promote outdoor activities, connection with nature, and a break from technology.
3. Offline Socializing - Opportunities to create social spaces and events that encourage face-to-face interactions and build real-life connections.
1. Wellness Retreats - Wellness retreats can incorporate digital detox programs and focus on promoting a healthy balance between technology and real-life experiences.
2. Digital Wellness - Digital wellness companies can offer services and products to help individuals manage and reduce their dependence on technology for a healthier lifestyle.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can organize tech-free events and experiences that prioritize in-person interactions, fostering genuine connections.