Holy legs! Cameron Diaz is featured in a white hot summer pool inspired cover shoot in the upcoming May issue of British GQ magazine.
The 2008 Hollywood Special issue features Diaz is photographed by Simon Emmett in a smoking hot skimpy black swimsuit relaxing by the pool under the LA sun.
Diaz discusses her future move from LA to NY for more privacy and her single life, â€œIt's been nice not having a boyfriend for the past year. In fact, it's the first time I haven't had one in 10 years, and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment. I like boys â€” a lot. I'm boy crazy."
I am sure the boys are more crazy about her after seeing this shoot!
Check out the equally hot Claudia Schiffer & Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the April 2008 issue of US GQ:
Cameron Diaz' Legs The Feature of GQ UK
1. Celebrity Cover Shoots - Opportunity to innovate with new photography techniques and concepts for magazine covers featuring celebrities.
2. Privacy in the Digital Age - Opportunity to develop technologies and services that protect the privacy of high-profile individuals who seek more privacy.
3. Body Positivity - Opportunity to promote diversity and body acceptance in the media by featuring a range of body types in magazine shoots.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion photography industry with innovative techniques and styles.
2. Privacy Technology - Opportunity to create new solutions in the privacy technology industry that cater to the needs of high-profile individuals.
3. Media and Entertainment - Opportunity to challenge traditional beauty standards and promote inclusivity in the media and entertainment industry.