Chocolate-maker Nestle will soon release its high-end brand Cailler to the rest of the world through exclusive online platforms. Cailler is Nestle's premium Swiss chocolate that has only been available in Switzerland. Later this year however, Cailler will be available to the rest of the world through Amazon.com.
The release of the premium chocolate bar follows in the footsteps of brands like Lindt and Mondelez which are putting more of their focus on high-end chocolate products that are filled with more fruit and cocoa content.
Marketing for the product will be extensive and will include blitzes in high traffic areas like Grand Central Station. Having Cailler available only online will provide Nestle with a better understanding of how consumers are responding to its new product.
Nestle's High-End Brand 'Cailler' Will Soon Be Available to Everyone
1. Premium Chocolate Brands - The market for high-end chocolate brands is expanding as consumers seek out more luxurious and decadent products.
2. Online Exclusive Products - Exclusive online platforms are becoming popular for companies to release their premium products and provide a better understanding of consumer behavior.
3. Marketing Blitzes in High-traffic Areas - Brands are increasing their marketing efforts by targeting high traffic areas to create buzz and generate demand for their products.
1. Chocolate Industry - The chocolate industry is expanding into high-end products to meet the demand of consumers looking for more luxurious options.
2. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry is continuing to grow and change the way companies release and sell their products, especially in the exclusive online platform market.
3. Advertising Industry - As companies increase their marketing efforts, the advertising industry will continue to play a significant role in promoting luxury products to consumers.