As the CADD Christmas 2011 campaign states, “Christmas is just around the corner,” so although all those holiday parties might tempt you, don’t drink and drive. A car crash isn’t the type of gift any person’s loved ones are expecting under the tree this year, so let’s leave those packages unwrapped.
Conceived and executed by London-based ad agency JWT, the CADD Christmas 2011 campaign centers some oddly enlarged classic holiday items like a tree ornament and Christmas cracker. Since these items are often the most likely to be destroyed by the end of the day on December 25th, it is not surprising that JWT used them in the CADD Christmas 2011 campaign. As a person rips into their present or drops an ornament, they will remember these ads.
The CADD Christmas 2011 Campaign Advocates Safe Driving
1. Holiday-themed Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to create campaigns centered around holiday motifs to capture consumer attention and promote brand awareness.
2. Safe Driving Advocacy - Chance for organizations to raise awareness about the importance of safe driving during the holiday season and beyond.
3. Creative Ad Execution - Innovation in ad execution using enlarged holiday items to create a memorable and impactful campaign message.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies and marketers to create impactful campaigns for clients during the holiday season and beyond.
2. Automotive - Chance for car manufacturers and automotive service providers to collaborate on promoting safe driving practices and emphasizing the impact of responsible choices.
3. Design - Innovation in design and creative execution to capture consumer attention and communicate a powerful message through visual elements.