The 'C Sleep' lightbulb is an automated device that helps to support healthy sleep patterns. While we may not notice it, artificial lights can disrupt our natural sleep habits. This lightbulb changes throughout the day in order to help consumers sleep better at night.
In order to support healthy sleep patterns, GE has come up with two automated lightbulbs that work in tandem with one another. The C Sleep lightbulb changes throughout the day in order to help consumers sleep better at night and feel more energetic in the morning. The C Sleep changes color three times a day to mimic natural outdoor lighting. In turn, the C Life lightbulb only comes in one color, meaning it is best reserved for everyday tasks. GE recommends installing the C Sleep in the bedroom and using C Life in other rooms in the home. Both lights are also equipped with Bluetooth, which means they can be controlled remotely from a smartphone or tablet.
The sleep-promoting lightbulbs are currently available for preorder from GE's website.
The 'C Sleep' Lightbulb is Designed to Support Healthy Sleep Patterns
1. Sleep-supporting Lightbulbs - The creation of automated lightbulbs that change color throughout the day to help consumers sleep better at night presents an opportunity for the home automation industry to further integrate itself into consumers' daily routines.
2. Color-changing Smart Home Devices - The use of color-changing technology in smart home devices, such as lightbulbs, presents an opportunity for the home automation industry to create more personalized and intuitive experiences for consumers.
3. Sleep Monitoring Technology - The development of technology that monitors and adjusts for disruptions to natural sleep habits could present opportunities for the health and wellness industry to improve consumers' overall sleep quality.
1. Smart Home - The creation of sleep-supporting lightbulbs presents an opportunity for the smart home industry to expand its product line and offer more innovative solutions to consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The development of technology that supports healthy sleep patterns presents an opportunity for the health and wellness industry to improve consumers' overall quality of life and well-being.
3. Home Improvement - The availability of sleep-promoting lightbulbs presents an opportunity for the home improvement industry to capitalize on the growing demand for more personalized and intuitive home products and solutions.