Although the C-124 Cargo Bed has quite the erotic existence, it is actually made from decidedly un-erotic materials. Crafted out of two authentic cargo floors from the heavy-lift cargo aircraft, the Douglas C-124 Globemaster II, this bunk is far from bawdy. Yet, the tie-down rings do encourage one's naughty imagination to soar, making the C-124 Cargo Bed especially perfect for the Playboy mansion.
Designed by MotoArt, a company that specializes in converting old planes into practical furniture, the C-124 Cargo Bed comes in a raw sanded finish with a padded leather footboard that gives it as much as an industrial feel as it does a raunchy one. Until now, MotoArt has created rather innocent furniture. But with the C-124 Cargo Bed, which they have proceeded to advertise as being “for BDSM-only” purposes, they have definitely crossed the boundary into the fetish delights and other unseemly activities.
The C-124 Cargo Bed is a Sensual Sleeping Space
1. Upcycled Furniture - Opportunity for businesses to create furniture from unconventional materials, tapping into the growing demand for unique and sustainable design.
2. Industrial Chic - Potential for businesses to explore the fusion of industrial and luxury aesthetics to create edgy and provocative products for niche markets.
3. Sexual Wellness - Emerging market for businesses to innovate in the sexual wellness industry, offering products and spaces that cater to alternative lifestyles and desires.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive opportunity to incorporate unconventional materials and designs into furniture production, appealing to environmentally conscious and design-savvy consumers.
2. Interior Design - Potential for designers to embrace the industrial chic trend, developing bold and provocative spaces that push boundaries and cater to unconventional tastes.
3. Adult Entertainment - Innovative prospects for businesses to create unique products and experiences that cater to the sexual wellness and fetish markets, exploring new realms of pleasure.