The Qloud 2091 Butterfly Platforms are the latest Qloud shoe by the Y.R.U brand. Though just as stylish as all the other platforms in the Qloud collection, these shoes feature an animalistic quality.
These platforms feature a three-inch heel with a two-inch platform. Like other Qloud innovations, these butterfly platforms use a vegan leather upper accompanied by three real metal eyelets. The bottom of these shoes showcases a clear plastic sole that's filled with faux red and black butterflies.
Though these shoes already come equipped with enough quirky details, the shoe also features a Velcro opening to the clear plastic sole. This allows the consumer to remove the faux butterflies and fill the plastic sole with platform accents of their choosing.
The Qloud 2091 Butterfly Platforms Give Your Creativity Wings
1. Customizable Footwear - Brands can develop technology that allows customers to customize the physical aspects of their footwear such as color, design, and even height.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Brands can continue to develop vegan leather and other environmentally-friendly materials to lessen their impact on the planet and meet the demands of eco-conscious consumers.
3. Experimental Fashion - Fashion brands can explore more artistic and imaginative designs to appeal to a growing demographic of consumers looking for unique and bold fashion statements.
1. Footwear Industry - Brands in the footwear industry can leverage technology to create innovative, customizable products that cater to individual consumer preferences.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can continue to push the boundaries of traditional design and explore more daring and creative styles to attract new customers.
3. Sustainability Industry - The sustainability industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create eco-friendly materials and develop new methods of production that reduce the industry's impact on the environment.