NASCAR is advocating for sustainability through a limited edition run of its official Busch Beer cans. The newest line boasts a total of 40 limited edition containers. Each is made from sheet metal and carbon fiber that has been taken from Kevin Harvick's #4 race cars from 2018. In addition to the recycled authenticity of the packaging, the NASCAR driver has autographed each of the 40 Busch Beer cans. Mixing celebrity status with an ecological agenda, is surely a good combination when addressing the state of nature in contemporary society.
One of the limited edition drinks is auctioned off, with a starting price of $250 USD. Proceeds will go to the nonprofit organization 'Keep American Beautiful,' while the remaining Busch Beer cans will be distributed to fans as prizes.
NASCAR Boasts Limited Edition Busch Beer Cans Made Out of Kevin Harvick's Cars
1. Sustainable Packaging - Using recycled materials for packaging is a trend that promotes sustainability and environmental friendliness.
2. Celebrity Endorsement - Partnering with a celebrity can increase sales and bring attention to a product.
3. Charitable Auctions - Holding charity auctions for limited edition products is a trend that combines marketing with social responsibility.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can benefit from using sustainable packaging and collaborating with celebrities to increase sales.
2. Sports - The sports industry can take advantage of charitable auctions for limited edition merchandise to promote social responsibility and engage with fans.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can use limited edition products and celebrity endorsements to raise funds and awareness for their causes.