The Bureau Computer Workstation is a compact, three-piece desktop computer designed to eliminate work desk clutter. The Bureau is made up of a tablet computer, a desktop computer and a detachable cord organizer/drawing board.
The drawing board and the tablet computer detach from the desktop computer letting you take your work with you around the office. The tablet computer is easily the most interesting piece of the Bureau Computer Workstation. A desktop with a freely moving display is not something that has ever been designed before. Designing a workstation that has the power of a desktop computer with the mobility of a tablet is a brilliant idea.
The Bureau Computer Workstation comes in three different finishes, black leather, birch and walnut. The design is still a concept, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a big tech company such as Microsoft or Apple experiment with this design.
The Bureau Computer Workstation Makes the Desktop Computer Portable
1. Portable Desktop Computers - The Bureau Computer Workstation combines the power of a desktop with the mobility of a tablet, creating an opportunity for tech companies to invest in portable desktop computers.
2. Detachable Tablet Displays - The Bureau Computer Workstation features a tablet with a freely moving display, opening up opportunities for tech companies to design detachable tablet displays.
3. Workspace Clutter Solutions - The Bureau Computer Workstation is designed to eliminate work desk clutter, creating opportunities for companies to offer workspace clutter solutions.
1. Technology - The Bureau Computer Workstation highlights the potential for innovation in the technology industry, particularly for companies in the computer and tablet markets.
2. Furniture - The Bureau Computer Workstation is a new type of furniture piece that combines technology and workspace design, which presents a unique opportunity for the furniture industry.
3. Office Supplies - The Bureau Computer Workstation provides a solution to workspace clutter, creating an opportunity for the office supplies industry to expand its product line.