The Burberry Spring 2012 Campaign is alluring, with attractive coast and even more attractive models.
The campaign features model Cara Delevingne and hunky English actor Eddie Redmayne. The cuddly couple pose away in a passion-filled shoot as they sport Burberry's signature trenches.
Captured by Mario Testino, the Burberry Spring 2012 Campaign presents charm and haute high-fashion. Such intimate and romantic auras created with one shoot is what is significantly gaining popularity among readers. This shoot demonstrates the attractiveness of seeing couple posing for popular brands such as Burberry. The photographer also does a great job at using a minimalist background to ensure all attention remains on the fashion and models. The result is a stunning presentation of stylish couture.
The Burberry Spring 2012 Campaign Sports Trenches
1. Romantic Fashion Ads - The trend of featuring couples in fashion shoots is becoming increasingly popular among readers, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to explore more intimate and romantic visuals.
2. Minimalist Fashion Campaigns - This campaign's use of a minimalist background to highlight the fashion and models provides disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to create stunning presentations of their stylish couture on clean and simple backgrounds.
3. Signature Trench Coats - Burberry's signature trench coats featured in the campaign presents disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to showcase their own distinctive outerwear and become known for a specific item of clothing.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can refer to this campaign as a trendsetting example of choosing model couples for fashion ads and try to incorporate this in their own campaigns to create appeal among the public.
2. Photography - The photography industry can learn from this campaign's innovative use of minimalist backgrounds to highlight models and fashion for striking visual effects.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the popularity of Burberry's signature trench coats to create a unique and instantly recognizable item of clothing in their stores, thus gaining traction and attention from customers.