Bundy Juice commissioned New Zealand creative agency Redfire to evaluate their decade-old packaging and come up with a fresh redesign.
The Australian juice company was relying on a design that was old-fashioned and inconsistent. In addition to coming up with something contemporary and cohesive, the designers wanted to add a little more presence to the packaging -- something that wouldn't be missed on the shelves.
However, as with every redesign, it was important that the brand remained recognizable. The final design was something that highlighted the premium quality of the juice, without losing the brand identity that its worked so hard to cultivate. The redesign is based on a hand-crafted aesthetic that looks unique and rejuvenated.
The Bundy Juice Redesign is Contemporary and Fresh
1. Premium Packaging Design - Companies are revamping their packaging designs to showcase the premium quality of their products and to stand out on shelves.
2. Hand-crafted Aesthetic - Brands are opting for a hand-crafted aesthetic in their packaging designs to create a unique and rejuvenated look.
3. Cohesive Branding - Companies are working to create more cohesive branding across their product lines in order to create a stronger brand identity.
1. Beverage Industry - Revamped packaging designs are creating disruptive opportunities for companies within the beverage industry to showcase their products and stand out on shelves.
2. Food Industry - Companies within the food industry can benefit from revamping their packaging designs to showcase the premium quality of their products and create a more cohesive brand identity.
3. Creative Agency Industry - As more companies look to revamp their packaging designs, there is an opportunity for creative agencies to provide expertise in creating hand-crafted aesthetics and cohesive branding.