Bullets 4 Peace is Rafi Anteby's way of making a strong fashion statement.
Anteby sent models on the runway with tiny thongs and body paint. Bullets 4 Peace normally refashions bullet casings into jewelry. For the California show, however, they stirred things up just a tad by adding body-painted models to the mix.
Implications - Bullets 4 Peace takes elements of the chaos and mayhem that the human race have created and transforms them into something fascinating. Rafi Anteby seeks to raise awareness of the state that our society is in and give back to make it a better and stronger place. Bullets 4 Peace is a message against wars and violence.
Bullets 4 Peace
1. Fashion Activism - Using fashion as a means to spark social and political change.
2. Upcycling Jewelry - Transforming discarded objects into fashionable jewelry pieces.
3. Body Painted Runways - Incorporating body painting into fashion shows for artistic expression.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion activists to create clothing that evokes change.
2. Jewelry - Opportunities for jewelry makers to incorporate sustainable, upcycling practices into their designs.
3. Art and Entertainment - Opportunities to incorporate body paint into fashion shows and other forms of visual entertainment for added creative expression.