This bulletproof backpack is designed to keep you safe in a war zone. Israeli designer Hila Raam created the Rhino Skin Second Chance Gear as a personal protection system for civilians in areas affected by war or daily violence. The safeguarding sac includes a built in protective hood that covers the wearer's head and neck.
The industrial designer made the modular backpack to be worn in a variety of ways -- just the backpack, just the vest, or as a backpack/vest combination. Made of Kevlar, the bag/vest combo shields other internal organs including the heart, liver and kidneys. The back and sides of the body are covered as well. The rucksack is specifically supposed to protect people from flying debris and missile attacks. Raam created the bulletproof backpack as part of a final project.
This Kevlar Combination Backpack Protects Vital Organs in War Zones
1. Personal Protection Systems - Designing personal protection systems that provide safety in war zones and areas affected by violence.
2. Modular Backpack Design - Creating versatile backpack designs that can be worn as a backpack, vest, or a combination of both.
3. Kevlar Shielding - Using Kevlar material to provide protection for vital organs from debris and missile attacks.
1. Military and Defense - Innovating personal protection systems for military personnel operating in war zones.
2. Security and Safety - Developing products for civilians living in areas affected by violence to enhance personal safety and protection.
3. Outdoor Gear and Equipment - Creating versatile backpack designs that provide safety features for wilderness activities and extreme environments.