The 2016 Buick Avista may look like it's a full-fledged vehicle ready to be released into the real world, but alas it is not yet meant to be. Currently a concept vehicle, people will only be able to enjoy its existence at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show. Described as "a swoopy 2+2 coupe (meaning it has two vestigial rear seats, but is mainly designed for two adult passengers)" by The Verge, its sleek design is quite the charmer.
What makes the 20`16 Buick Avista truly special is its interior design. Roomy and futuristic with a striking control panel, the interior is something that belongs more in a sci-fi flick. Yet hopefully the world will see a version of it in the near future.
The Buick Avista Will Next Be Seen as a Prototype at the Detroit Auto Show
1. Futuristic Interior Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced interior designs with a sci-fi aesthetic for future vehicles.
2. Sleek Concept Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create concept vehicles with sleek designs and attention-grabbing aesthetics to generate buzz in the auto industry.
3. Advanced Control Panels - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design control panels with advanced features and intuitive interfaces to enhance the driving experience.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transform the automotive industry by developing concept vehicles and futuristic interior designs that captivate consumers.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate futuristic design elements into interior spaces, particularly in automotive design, to create visually stunning and immersive experiences.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine cutting-edge technology and design principles to develop advanced control panels and interfaces for various industries, including automotive and beyond.