Just as the 'Lost Dog' Budweiser Super Bowl ad tells a heartwarming story of companionship, this Budweiser Canada commercial shares another feel-good moment that will be airing during the big game for Canadian viewers.
The ad pays a tribute to the 'Home of Goals,' or Saint-Jérôme, Quebec, where many hockey pucks are made. In order to give thanks to the people who craft the pucks that go on to give so much joy to others, the employees of Soucy Baron were flown by private jet to New York and treated to a game at the Nassau Coliseum. In response to the special thank you, Martin Ranger from Soucy Baron notes: "We know that the pucks we make go on to play an important role, but to be thanked in such a big, heart-felt way by Budweiser was so unexpected and greatly appreciated."
Budweiser Canada is also encouraging people to sign pucks that will be put towards the creation for a new town sign that will officially identify Saint-Jérôme as the Home of Goals.
Canada's Budweiser Super Bowl Ad Gives Back to Those Who Make Goals Happen
1. Heartwarming Ads - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create emotional and uplifting advertisements that resonate with viewers and leave a lasting impact.
2. Celebrating Local Communities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Recognize and appreciate the contributions of small towns and local industries, making them feel valued and included.
3. Personalized Brand Experiences - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Surprise and delight customers by providing unique and personalized experiences that go beyond traditional marketing tactics.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advertising campaigns that evoke strong emotions and create a connection between brands and consumers.
2. Sports Equipment Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate storytelling and community involvement into the manufacturing process, creating a stronger bond between manufacturers and consumers.
3. Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Highlight local communities and their unique offerings to attract tourists who are seeking authentic experiences and connections.