Designed in Vancouver, BC, Canada, Brunette the Label launched its Summer 2021 collection of soft pastel loungewear. Founded in 2014 by Miriam Alden, the female-owned brand strives to create an inclusive community by inspiring, strengthening, and elevating one another.
The new collection drop includes hoodies, sweatpant shorts, joggers, crewnecks, t-shirts, and more cozy summer attire. All products are made with high-quality materials for maximum comfort and long wear. The capsule's soft pastel colorways include Soft Lavender, Mint Gelato, Summer Sky, French Vanilla, and Cloud.
Brunette the Label's motto is always to assume positive intent, uplift others, and focus on personal growth, all of which is reflected in the brand's newest line of summer loungewear.
Image Credit: Brunette the Label
Brunette the Label Launched its Summer Collection of Pastel Loungewear
1. Soft-pastel-loungewear - The trend towards soft pastel loungewear has created opportunities for innovative materials and eco-friendly production processes.
2. Inclusive-community-focused-brands - The trend towards female-owned, community-focused brands like Brunette the Label offers opportunities for creating inclusive and empowering marketing campaigns.
3. Comfortable-summer-attire - The trend towards comfortable summer attire like cozy hoodies and sweatpant shorts provides opportunities for innovation in sustainable fabric choices.
1. Sustainable-fashion - The sustainable fashion industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend towards soft pastel loungewear through eco-friendly fabric production and dyeing processes.
2. Marketing-and-advertising - The marketing and advertising industry has an opportunity to partner with community-focused, female-owned brands like Brunette the Label to create inclusive and empowering advertising campaigns.
3. Athleisure - The athleisure industry has an opportunity to expand into comfortable summer attire with the trend towards cozy hoodies and sweatpant shorts in soft pastel colorways.