Hollywood star Brooke Shields is featured in a scandalous photo shoot in the new issue of Australian Kurv magazine.
Brooke Shields was captured by famed photographer Tony Duran as a cougar in sexy lingerie having a romp with young male model Chris Fawcett.
Tony Duran is known for his racy photography. He recently captured another Hollywood cougar, Rene Russo, for Brian Atwood. Check out that shoot and more Duran features below.
Implications - This Brooke Shields Tony Duran shoot fits into the greater context of Duran's racy portfolio, but is unique in theme. The relationship between a cougar and her prey is one readily portrayed in art and pop culture, and Shields is the perfect subject for a shoot like this, as her looks are virtually ageless.
Brooke Shields' Scandalous Kurv Photo Shoot
1. Celebrity Agelessness - There is a trend of using ageless celebrities in racy photoshoots, presenting an opportunity for the beauty and fashion industries to cater to older age demographics.
2. Cougars in Pop Culture - The portrayal of older women as cougars in pop culture is a growing trend, creating an opportunity for media and entertainment industries to explore unconventional storylines and characters.
3. Provocative Photography - The trend of provocative photography, fueled by social media, is creating new opportunities for photographers and artists to push the boundaries of art and expression.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of using ageless celebrities in racy photoshoots by creating products and services that cater to the needs of older demographics.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of using ageless celebrities in racy photoshoots by creating clothing lines that cater to the needs of older demographics.
3. Media and Entertainment - The portrayal of older women as cougars in pop culture presents an opportunity for media and entertainment industries to create unconventional storylines and characters that appeal to a broader demographic.