Now every aspect of your life can contain organic sustenance—right down your underwear. Brook There, a line created by Brook DeLorme, targets the sustainable marketplace with a new twist on ethically sourced clothing. The designer launched her own lingerie company made from organic fabric to help influence change in multi-billion dollar fashion industry. The Maine-based company uses simple styling to attract a wide range of women to the line. Using herself and two models, DeLorme styles a beautiful SS15 lookbook filled with dreamy bralets and high-waisted skivvies.
DeLorme created the line after her husband launched an ethic t-shirt company named Seawall. Not only is her husband in the organics business, but her mother and father often sourced organic clothing in the 80s and 90s. Talk about a family affair, right?
Brook There Provides an Ethically Produced Lingerie Line
1. Ethically Sourced Clothing - Opportunity for innovative brands to create clothing lines made from sustainable and organic materials.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Potential for the fashion industry to shift towards more eco-friendly and socially responsible practices.
3. Organic Underwear - Growing demand for lingerie made from organic fabrics presents a disruptive opportunity for brands to enter the market.
1. Fashion Industry - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate sustainability and ethical sourcing into their business models.
2. Organic Clothing Industry - Opportunity for organic clothing brands to expand their product range to include eco-friendly lingerie.
3. Textile and Apparel Manufacturing Industry - Disruptive innovation potential in the manufacturing sector to develop more sustainable production processes for clothing.