The British GQ March 2014 editorial stars Canadian actress Jessica Pare, who is best known for her role on the hit AMC television show 'Mad Men' as Don Draper's third wife. Channeling her character in the photoshoot, she has a sexy appeal that borders on a retro '60s vibe. Yet there are modern touches as well from her stiletto shoes to her relaxed hairstyle.
Shot by photography duo Stevie and Mada, the British GQ March 2014 editorial takes place in a curtained room. The magazine writes teasingly on its website, "And now, as TV's sexiest series builds to its stylish conclusion, the beautiful Jessica Paré--yes, she of "Zou Bisou Bisou"--is preparing to stretch her legs." Of course, a person would have to pick up the issue to see how she'll be doing that.
The British GQ March 2014 Photoshoot Stars Actress Jessica Pare
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion retailers to capitalize on the growing popularity of retro-inspired fashion by offering vintage-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Tv-inspired Editorials - Potential for magazines and media platforms to create editorial shoots that channel the styles and characters of popular TV shows, creating engaging content for readers.
3. Celebrity Brand Partnerships - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to collaborate with celebrities, like Jessica Pare, to promote their products and connect with fans.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the increasing demand for retro-inspired fashion, offering unique and nostalgic options to attract customers.
2. Media and Publishing - Magazines and media platforms can explore TV-inspired editorials as a way to captivate their audience and drive engagement.
3. Branding and Marketing - Brands have the opportunity to partner with celebrities to enhance their marketing efforts and leverage their influence to reach a wider audience.