The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military celebrates the brand's military background. The adventure-focused chronograph features a 50mm face made of an exclusive material that is 3.3 times lighter than titanium and harder than steel. The watch is water-resistant up to 100m and is powered by the Manufacture Breitling Caliber B12, a self-winding movement system that displays time in 24 hour mode. The movement used in this watch is typical of military watches and is used heavily among pilots.
The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military was designed and built with military specification in mind and is endowed with a number of rugged qualities. The glass used in the watch is made of sapphire crystal, making it extremely scratch and corrosion-resistant. The watch is also endowed with thermal stability, anti-magnetism and features anti-allergenic properties. The strap is exclusive to the watch, and combines comfort and sturdiness with black rubber linings and a khaki-colored high resistance military textile fiber. Only 1000 units of this watch will be made, lending to a sense of exclusivity around the time-piece.
Image Credit: Bless this Stuff, Breitling
The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military is a Rugged and Elegant Watch
1. Rugged Watches - Manufacturing and selling rugged watches for adventure enthusiasts and military personnel.
2. Exclusive Time-piece Creation - Utilizing exclusive materials and features to create limited edition time-pieces for collectors and enthusiasts.
3. Military-grade Time-keeping Technology - Incorporating military-grade time-keeping technology into watches suited for aviators, adventurers, and military personnel.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - Developing high-end, rugged and exclusive watches using innovative materials and technology.
2. Military Gear Manufacturing - Incorporating military-grade technology and features into watches to create a new line of military gear products.
3. Outdoor Adventure Gear - Designing and creating sturdy and technologically advanced watches that can withstand harsh outdoor environments.