Warning: some nudity in this post
At least some good is coming out of the crazy life of Amy Winehouse. In an effort to help raise the public's awareness about breast cancer, Amy took her clothes off in the April issue of the British magazine Easy Living.
The 24 troubled singer joined singer Sade and actress Helena Bonham Carter in baring all for photographer Carolyn Djanogly in aid of the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care. Sade was the only one who really did go all for it!
The organization helps more than 8000 women under 50 diagnosed with breast cancer every year.
Amy said: â€œI'm really pleased to be supporting this project as I feel it's so important that people understand breast cancer affects young people as well as older women.â€
Recently Victoria Beckham bared all for a Marc Jacobs T-Shirt promoting skin cancer awareness:
Amy Winehouse, Sade & Helena Bonham Carter
1. Nudity for a Cause - Opportunities for fundraising and awareness using provocative imagery.
2. Celebrity Support for Charity - Collaboration with celebrities for marketing campaigns to raise funds for social causes.
3. Awareness Through Shock Value - Using controversial approaches to increase awareness for serious health concerns.
1. Non-profits - Breast cancer research organizations can leverage the power of celebrity and buzz to gain greater visibility and raise funds for research.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with non-profits to launch products that support charitable causes for greater customer engagement and increased social impact.
3. Media and Advertising - Marketing agencies can use provocative imagery to raise awareness and funds for social causes, while also promoting their clients' brands.