The LEGO video games are always tame and sadly kid-friendly, but this Breaking Bad video game parody is anything, but kid-friendly.
Created by YouTube user Brian Anderson, this parody of the popular meth-induced series offers the fans of the series a small taste of what a game based on the adult-oriented TV show would be like in LEGO format. The parody video game showcases various characters from the Breaking Bad series all in LEGO glory.
Don’t expect to see this game in stores any time soon, since the LEGO company is pretty adamant on sticking to its child-friendly market. It would be amazing if the company did decide to issue this game—I’d be one of the first people in line.
The Breaking Bad Video Game by Brian Anderson is Sure to Cause a Riot
1. LEGO Video Games - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the creation of more adult-oriented LEGO video games.
2. Parody Video Games - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of parody video games based on popular TV series.
3. Adult-oriented Toy Gaming - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the creation of toy games targeted at adult audiences.
1. Video Game Development - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the video game development industry by expanding the range of target demographics.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the toy manufacturing industry by catering to adult audiences with more mature themes.
3. Entertainment Media - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment media industry by exploring cross-platform collaborations between TV series and video games.