The 2013 Autumn/Winter collection for 'London Breaks' is full of charming, boyish attire. This collection seems to draw some of its style inspiration from the 60s, including trench coats, bomber jackets and turtleneck/ blazer combinations. But it also includes more hip and modern fashion elements, like pairing business wear with leather jackets.
These looks definitely have a youthful feel to them. Many of the trousers seen in this collection have the look of a tapered skinny jean. If you consider that in combination with the black and red leather jackets seen in this collection, it seems as though these classy looks are geared towards men in their 20s or 30s.
These dashing Mad Man-esque looks will turn heads on the runway and at the office.
The A/W 2013 Collection from 'Break London' is Boyish and Charming
1. 60s Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate retro elements into modern fashion designs.
2. Youthful Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create trendy and stylish clothing for young professionals.
3. Business-casual Fusion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine business wear with contemporary elements for versatile office attire.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new clothing lines inspired by retro fashion trends.
2. Men's Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design trendy clothing specifically catered to men in their 20s and 30s.
3. Office Wear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create fashionable business-casual options that blend professional and modern aesthetics.