Beard oils are a great male grooming product to keep facial hair looking fresh, healthy and smelling great and these homemade beard oils by lifestyle blog Hello Natural do just that with a mixture of essential oils and masculine scents. The oil can be applied daily to the chin area to keep the hair looking its best.
To make this grooming oil at home, all you need is a vial and the essential oils you'd like to include. The recipe calls for argan oil but that can easily be substituted with almond, olive or jojoba depending on the wearer's preferences, a tablespoon of whiskey to add a rustic scent and cut the oil's greasiness and drops of an essential oil of your choosing such as lemongrass, juniper or fir.
Making a beard oil at home allows consumers to customize the essential oils to suit their skin types as well as infuse the liquid with personalized aromas.
This Homemade Grooming Oil Keeps Facial Hair Healthy and Fresh
1. Homemade Grooming Products - Opportunities for businesses to create customizable and affordable grooming products for men to make at home.
2. Personalized Essential Oils - Innovative companies can create platforms for consumers to personalize their own essential oil blends for grooming purposes.
3. DIY Culture - Embracing the trend of do-it-yourself products, companies can offer DIY kits and tutorials for various grooming and personal care items.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for beauty and personal care companies to offer customizable grooming products and services for men.
2. Essential Oil Production - Companies can tap into the personalized grooming trend by creating essential oil blends specifically for use in grooming products.
3. Lifestyle and Wellness - Lifestyle and wellness brands can offer DIY kits and tutorials for creating various natural products, including grooming oils for men.