In honor of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, McDonald's Indonesia is offering a new dish called the Brazilian BBQ McSpicy. The chain has been an official sponsor of the Olympic Games since 1976 and has released a number of different Olympics-inspired dishes over the years. Its latest menu addition puts a spicy Brazilian twist on the chain's original McChicken sandwich.
The Brazilian BBQ McSpicy is a chicken sandwich inspired by the piquant flavors of Brazil. The dish consists of a crispy deep-fried chicken patty topped with spicy BBQ sauce, sliced tomato, onions, cucumber, lettuce and mayo. The sandwich is served on a sesame seed bun and can be paired with a soda and fries for a complete meal.
The New Brazilian BBQ McSpicy Celebrates the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
1. Olympics-inspired Burgers - The trend of creating special menu items inspired by the Olympics presents an opportunity for other fast food chains to engage with international sporting events.
2. Ethnic Flavor Twists - The trend of adding ethnic flavor twists to popular fast food items opens up possibilities for innovative menu options that cater to diverse tastes.
3. Sports Sponsorship Promotions - The trend of partnering with sporting events as a sponsor provides an opportunity for brands to create special promotional items that celebrate the event.
1. Fast Food Chains - Fast food chains can embrace the trend of Olympics-inspired menus to engage with customers and increase brand visibility during major sporting events.
2. Food and Beverage - The trend of adding ethnic flavor twists to fast food items allows the food and beverage industry to cater to consumers seeking unique and diverse culinary experiences.
3. Sports Marketing - The trend of sports sponsorship promotions presents opportunities for marketing agencies to create unique promotional campaigns that connect brands to major sporting events.