In this hilarious remake, Seth Rogen and James Franco perfectly parody Kanye West's new video in Bound 3. The Bound 2 video was recently released by the acclaimed rapper, which stars his fiancé and baby mama Kim Kardashian. The parents of North West are seen sensually embracing on a motorcycle for most of the music video.
In Bound 3, the Pineapple express and Freaks and Geeks co-stars redo the video frame by frame. Franco can be seen lip syncing to Kanye's lyrics while a shirtless Rogen poses seductively. The two even share a passionate lip lock on the motorcycle.
Rogen released this pop culture masterpiece on his official Facebook page. As Kanye's contemporary Drake would say, nothing was the same.
Seth Rogen and James Franco Recreate Kanye West's Latest in Bound 3
1. Celeb-spoofed Videos - Disruptive innovation opportunity for humor marketing campaigns that leverage the popularity of celebrities.
2. Parody-marketing - Potential disruptive innovation opportunity to build parody-marketing campaigns that tap into the pop culture zeitgeist and viral trends.
3. Social-media Spoofs - Disruptive innovation opportunity to generate engagement with cleverly executed spoofs of viral social media content.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create viral advertising campaigns that rely on humor and parody.
2. Entertainment - Potential disruptive innovation opportunity for entertainment companies to create low budget parodies of popular music videos and social media content.
3. Social Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create clever spoofs of viral social media content to promote engagement and build a following.