These Boucheron perfumes are part of the jewelry brand's signature 'Fragrance Collection,' consisting of scents that pay homage to the Middle East and other geographical regions. Consisting of six handcrafted fragrances, this collection is a nod to iconic cities like Zanzibar, Alexandria, Carthage and Madras.
In addition to its use of Madras-inspired ylang-ylang aromas, this collection of Boucheron perfumes also includes patchouli, white musk and vanilla ingredients that pay homage to sunny Sicily.
Made up of both sweet and spicy fragrance offerings, this perfume range is eclectic, authentic and artisanal. Each of its uniquely blended scents is packaged in a minimalist bottle, that boasts a gilded and sculptural cap. This cap is a quiet nod to the aesthetic of Boucheron's timeless jewelry pieces.
These Boucheron Perfumes are Inspired by Famous Cities
1. Geographical Fragrance Collections - Niche fragrance collections that are inspired by specific geographical regions and cities.
2. Handcrafted Fragrances - Luxury perfumes made in small batches with unique and high-quality ingredients.
3. Minimalist Packaging - A simplistic and elegant approach to fragrance bottle design.
1. Luxury Perfumes - Companies that specialize in high-end fragrance production.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry makers who can expand into the fragrance industry and offer scent lines inspired by their brand.
3. Packaging Design - Design firms and packaging manufacturers who cater to luxury brands and can provide elegant and unique bottle designs.