The Bottlegreen Lime & Mint cordial is the latest offering from the brand for the UK market that has been unveiled ahead of the summer in a lead-up to warm weather entertaining.
The cordial boasts a refreshing citrus flavor with a touch of mint that is perfect for being diluted in your choice of water or even used with different cocktail recipes. The product comes packaged in the brand's signature green glass bottle that's priced at £3.75 each and comes with 500ml of product for 30 servings.
Head of Soft Drink Marketing at SHS Drinks Sarah Lawson spoke on the new Bottlegreen Lime & Mint cordial saying, "Lime & Mint is going to prove the perfect accompaniment to sunny days and warm evenings. 2022 is going to be a big year for the brand and our latest launch blends together flavours that echo the renowned mojito and will appeal to both lovers of high-quality soft drinks and those seeking quick-and-easy ways to mix their own distinctive cocktails.”
Bottlegreen Lime & Mint Boasts a Refreshing, Versatile Flavor
1. Cordial Mixology - With an increasing demand for DIY cocktails at home, there is an opportunity for brands to create cordials that cater to mixology enthusiasts.
2. Refreshing and Versatile Flavors - Consumers are looking for cordials with refreshing, versatile and unique flavors that can be used in a variety of cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Brands can capitalize on the eco-friendly trend by offering cordials in sustainable packaging options, such as reusable glass bottles or plant-based materials.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can create new product lines with unique and versatile flavors to cater to the changing consumer preferences for at-home mixology and non-alcoholic drinks.
2. Hospitality Industry - Cordials can be used in bars, restaurants, and hotels to create unique cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks that cater to the demand for refreshing and versatile flavors.
3. Packaging Industry - With the increasing importance of sustainable packaging, the packaging industry can collaborate with beverage brands to provide eco-friendly packaging solutions that can appeal to conscious consumers.