Surfers rocking MFA degrees will be all over the Boom-Art Renaissance surfboard collection. The French company has created three surfboards depicting two classic works of art from the 1500s. 'The Lady and the Unicorn' makes up one set and the 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' is the other. Since these works of art were actually separate tapestries it only makes sense that each collection is comprised of three surfboards.
The top side of each surfboard contains the art while the bottom is that of a normal board. Although each piece of the Boom-Art Renaissance surfboard collection is priced like a piece of art, it appears that you can surf on them, should you choose. You can pick up either the entire collection or buy each board separately. Either way, you'll be the most cultured person in the lineup.
The Boom-Art Renaissance Surfboard Collection is for Cultured Surfers
1. Artistic Surf Equipment - The Boom-Art Renaissance Surfboard Collection taps into the growing trend of surfers seeking unique, artistic equipment.
2. Surfing as Cultural Expression - The fusion of art and surf culture in the Boom-Art Renaissance surfboard collection highlights the trend of surfers using their boards to express their cultural interests.
3. The Art Collector Surfer - The creation of surfboards inspired by classic art pieces reflects the trend of surfers who also collect and appreciate fine art.
1. Art Market - The creation of art-inspired surfboards presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the art market to expand its reach and tap into a new customer base.
2. Surfing Industry - The introduction of artistic surf equipment opens up new opportunities for the surfing industry to cater to the demand for unique, visually appealing gear.
3. Luxury Goods - The high price point of the Boom-Art Renaissance surfboard collection positions it within the luxury goods market, presenting an opportunity for luxury brands to collaborate and create exclusive surf-related products.