This photo story ‘Boom Girls’ by Lukas Dziewic is full of bright colors and patterns, capturing the essence of Harajuku with plenty of neon garments.
Put together by the Boom Team and its stylist Paula Dudziak, ‘Boom Girls’ features models Dominika Kryszczyńska, Klaudia Sikorska and Magdalena Jasek.
The photos contrast a clean white background against neon pink jackets, busy floral patterns and teal lips, resembling a pop art color scheme. The quilted jackets are pulled low on the shoulders of the models who strike sensual poses, drawing the audience into a frenzy of vivid hues. Low-cut jumpsuits have simple button-up fronts while high heels are adorned with little bows.
The interesting eye makeup on the models in ‘Boom Girls’ was done by Agnieszka Wilk and the modern twists on pompadour hairstyles were created by Iwona Gorzelak.
‘Boom Girls' by Lukas Dziewic is a Vibrant Pop of Retro
1. Bright Colors - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create vibrant, eye-catching clothing and accessories.
2. Floral Patterns - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry to develop unique and bold floral prints for garments and home decor.
3. Pop Art Color Scheme - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and design industry to create striking and visually appealing color combinations.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create unique and vibrant clothing designs.
2. Textile - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry to develop new and bold fabric patterns.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and design industry to experiment with color combinations and create visually engaging artwork.