Thierry Mugler the exquisite design house, has a limited edition collection of 15 different perfumes inspired by the book and movie Perfume. The fabulous box includes a narrative of the novel and how it was interpreted by the perfume makers. The Perfume by Patrick Suskind will set you back $700.
Implications - Movies and books can become cult attractions throughout modern-day society due to their wide appraisal. Taking themes from movies and books and turning them into unique products attracts the consumers who closely follow these films and novels. Products like the one in this trend are uncommon and businesses should capitalize within this untapped market.
Theirry Mugler's The Perfume Collection
1. Scents Inspired by Books and Movies - Creating fragrances that are inspired by popular books and movies can attract devoted fans and tap into an untapped market of consumers seeking unique and thematic products.
2. Limited Edition Perfume Collections - Developing limited edition perfume collections based on cult books and movies can generate excitement and exclusivity among consumers, creating an opportunity for premium pricing and increased sales.
3. Narrative-driven Fragrances - Designing fragrances that come with a narrative, like the novel behind it, allows consumers to connect with the product on a deeper level, creating a unique and immersive experience.
1. Fragrance Industry - The fragrance industry can leverage the popularity of books and movies to create unique scent experiences and tap into the market of fans craving themed fragrances.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - In the luxury goods industry, creating limited edition perfume collections can cater to the desire for exclusivity among consumers and drive higher sales and brand loyalty.
3. Entertainment Merchandise Industry - The entertainment merchandise industry can expand its product offerings by collaborating with fragrance brands to create scent collections inspired by popular books and movies, providing fans with a new way to connect with their favorite stories.