Boogio is a device that tracks the movement and force of a user's feet. Boogio actually consists of two devices placed in the user's shoes. These devices detect the force being placed on user's feet, and send the information to a mobile device. The in-shoe component of the device is paper thin, making it comfortable to use.
This technology could have interesting fitness applications as it could be used to provide feedback on running and other athletic activities. It could even be used for medical purposes, providing feedback on injury and recovery. Boogio could even prove useful in the gaming world by pairing it with an Oculus Rift to detect movement in 3D space that could then be translated into a virtual world.
The Boogio sensor is said to include 60,000 layers of pressure sensitivity, allowing them to pick up the tiniest 3D movements in real-time.
The Boogio Foot Tracker Offers 60,000 Layers of Pressure Sensitivity
1. Foot Sensing Devices - Opportunity to disrupt the fitness, medical, and gaming industries with precise feedback on foot movements and force.
2. Real-time Pressure Sensitivity - Opportunity to develop advanced sensing technology for tracking subtle movements and applying it to various industries.
3. Wearable Health Diagnostics - Opportunity to create innovative wearable devices for monitoring health and detecting injuries based on foot pressure and movement data.
1. Fitness - Boogio Foot Tracker could be used to provide accurate feedback on running, walking, and other athletic activities.
2. Medical - Boogio Foot Tracker could provide feedback on injury, recovery, and help stimulate motor movements in patients with certain medical conditions.
3. Gaming - Boogio Foot Tracker could be paired with Oculus Rift to allow for detecting movement in 3D space for use in virtual reality gaming applications.